Over the next thirty-six hours we expect a flurry of polls from the main pollsters before voting stations open tomorrow morning for 7am. Here at Forecast UK we will be producing the following:
- A forecast tomorrow morning based on the overnight polls
- An updated forecast during the day (if required) based on any new polling information during the day
- An alternative “what if” forecast based around testing some assumptions on turnout modelling
- A brief electino night guide focusing on the first few seats expected to declare and what different results might mean
- A live blog from 10pm Thursday with our initial forecasts based on the first few results
Please note – forecasts provided by Forecast UK on Thursday the 8th of June do not include any data from actual votes cast.